Libretto Espresso (Nespresso Compatible) Premium Capsules,Variety Pack (100 Count) + One Additional 10 Pack/Capsules Bonus was listed on Amazon for $69.00, selling for $54.00 USD brand new. Manufactured by Libretto Espresso. There are 1 units left brand new.
Some great features of this product include:
- Selected harvest and blend for uncompromising quality and freshness
- Consistently strong and well-balanced performance
- Easy to use single serve Libretto Espresso capsules are compatible wiht the following NespressoTM machines -Citiz, Essenza, Lattissima, Maestria, U, Le Cube and Pixie units
- Each Box/Sleeve contains 10 capsules(package includes: 20-Andante-Medium Roast,20-Legato-LightRoast ,20-Tranquilo-Decaf Roast,20-Tessitura-Longo Roast,20-Fortissimo-Dark Roast) + One 10 Pack/Capsules Suprise Bonus for free
- Premium Espresso Variety Pack (Nespresso Machine Compatible)
Andante-Medium:If you enjoy subtle notes of sparky sweetness with a deeper aroma, this medium is for you. Premium Arabica beans from South America mingle with just the right amount of Indian Robusta to deliver a medium body and a velvet finish. Perfetto!
Legato-Light:Our lightest roast, but don’t let the nomenclature fool you. This is still a deep espresso experience, but the notes are lighter and brighter. For many, this contrast constitutes the definitive morning shot. Mild and easy-drinking, with a softly round character and just a hint of fruitiness. All courtesy of a collaboration amongst the finest beans from Columbia, Costa Rica and India.
Fortissimo-Dark:This dark roast is a perennial favorite, offering you a bold, full body, with only minor, delicate sweetness and low acidity. Premium Arabica beans from both South America and Africa have been combined and roasted to deliver a consistently strong and well-balanced performance.
Tranquilo-Decaf:Enabling you a full flavored experience with no caffeine, these premium Columbian beans have been decaffeinated while protecting and preserving their famous full-body flavor. A note of red wine sits atop a subtly charred base for a delightfully mellow experience.
Tessitura-Longo:Typically, this longo is the one chosen by those who prefer to take a double shot and by those who regularly convert their espresso into a more traditional cup of coffee, with a stronger roast but less complexity. Perfect for making cappuccinos and lattes, and for mixing into flavored drinks or alcoholic beverages…or for an exclamatory post soiree digestif, the dark roast is our most aromatic blend, arriving heartily but swallowing smooth.
Buy for $54.00 brand new
Save 22% ($15.00) by purchasing on Amazon.com