Gaggia 16002 The Espresso Espresso Machine, Black was listed on Amazon for $280.00, selling for USD brand new. Manufactured by Gaggia. If you prefer this product in used condition, there are 2 left on Amazon starting at $249.99.
Some great features of this product include:
- 1425-watt espresso machine with 17-1/2-bar pump and 64-ounce reservoir capacity
- Commercial-style chrome-plated brass grouphead and portafilter; self-priming pump
- Turbo Frother steam wand for frothed milk; simple fingertip controls; built-in cup warmer
- 2 stainless-steel filter baskets, coffee tamper, and 7-gram measuring scoop included
- Measures 25 by 13 by 12 inches; 1-year warranty
The Gaggia Espresso is a great choice for an espresso machine in the low $200 price range. No other espresso maker will bring you the pump power, heating capacity, brass components and pure results at this price. Hi-tech performance combined with simplified fingertip control takes the guesswork out of making delicious espresso and cappuccino at home or in the office. Each cup will be creamy, tasty, robust and rich with flavor. Gaggia is in the process of rolling out a new Turbo-Frother wand replacing the metal frothing wand and sleeve. Your Gaggia may have shipped with the Turbo-Frother wand or the frothing wand. Both are designed to help you get great froth with minimum fuss. Includes two stainless steel filter baskets (one and two shot), coffee tamper and 7g measuring scoop.
Starting at $249.99 used