Cecilware Automatic Venezia II Espresso Machine, 20.313 x 21.563 x 21.5 inch — 1 each. was listed on Amazon for $4,499.99, selling for USD brand new. Manufactured by Cecilware.
Some great features of this product include:
- Dual pressure gauge allows you to monitor both the water pressure and the boiler steam pressure
- Cut your time in half by simultaneously extracting espresso and frothing your milk
- Impress customers with professionally steamed and frothed options like lattes and cappuccinos
- Stainless steel boiler is constructed to retain heat and provide an atmosphere ideal for even extractions
- ETL and NSF certifications ensure machine is safe for commercial use
Touch pad control panel. Hotwater dispenser. Extra long movable steamwand. Pod filter adapter included. Makes single or double espresso; 1 or 2 cups at a time. Double gauge for boiler & pump pressure control. Built-in motor pump with in-line filter. Adjustable legs. Fully automatic – dispense single or double espresso, 1 or 2 cups at a time, or choose continuous flow. Dual pressure gauge – readouts for the dispensing water pressure & boiler steam pressure. User friendly – microprocessor technology, featuring touch pad controls & led display. Heavy duty design – built-in 260w motor & 200-300 qt/hr pump. Sight glass – for instant & easy monitoring of the water tank level. Auto cleaning function – flushes the line to the brew head. Stainless steel dual boiler. Hot water dispensing valve. View Spec. Sheets 20.313 x 21.563 x 21.5 inch, 220 Volt Number of Heads: 1 Group, Boiler Size: 6 Quart, Cups/Hr.: 240 – Demi Tasse Cups