Breville BES400XL IKON Stainless Steel Espresso Machine was listed on Amazon for $249.99, selling for USD brand new. Manufactured by Breville. If you prefer this product in used condition, there are 1 left on Amazon starting at $149.99.
Some great features of this product include:
- Head Elevation – With a 4.5 inch clearance, this machine is designed to accommodate full-size mugs, making it ideal not just for espresso, but coffee drinks such as Americano, cappuccino and caf latte
- Control Panel – The back-lit soft touch control pad gives you control over the extraction process. The steam button to the right allows you to control the heating process for frothed milk
- Easy Eject Filters – The exclusive Easy Eject filter system allows you to effortlessly interchange the three included filters (single, double, and pod). Each filter uses Breville dual-wall technology to consistently produce rich crema
- Steam – The commercial style steam wand features a swivel ball for easy maneuverability and a soft grip dial to control steam pressure for barista-style frothed milk (the included enhancer allows you to effortlessly create perfect froth)
- Temperature – The high performance stainless steel boiler system delivers water at a consistent 198 F (92 C) with 15 bars of pressure for perfect crema on every shot. The boiler also heats the mug warming tray on top of the machine
The Breville IKON Espresso Machine has a high performance stainless steel boiler system: precision coffee extraction temperature with commercial power steam pressure. It has a soft touch electronic control pad for ease of use and that also streamlines the look of the machine. It has a solid die-cast base with double wall brushed stainless steel chassis and body construction. Breville’s patent applied Easy Eject system makes for easy removal to clean and exchange filters with advanced dual wall technology for cafe quality crema at home.
Starting at $149.99 used